Frequently Asked Questions
Please read through the requirements below to consider your willingness to commit to an ambassadorship before applying.
Who is the ideal candidate for a Food Wine Conference Brand Ambassador?
He/She is a someone who…
- Feels passionately about the Sunday Supper Mission and Vision.
- Willingness to promote contests and events before, throughout and after the conference.
- Active in the community
- Is willing to share the Food Wine Conference page with others and promote when applicable.
- Will need to include the Food Wine Conference Ambassador Badge (will be provided) on your sidebar until at least June 2, 2017.
- Has a blog or website she posts to at least weekly
- Is active on social media
Why be a Food Wine Conference Brand Ambassador?
- Get a unique discount code for the Food Wine Conference
- $175 Conference ticket ($150 savings)
- Have your blog/website highlighted on the Food Wine Conference ambassador page
- Promotion of your website on our social channels when you post
What does a Food Wine Conference Ambassador do?
- Is required to write one blog post before May 5, 2017, promoting the conference. The post needs to be shared on all your social media channels.
- Is required to write one blog post by June 2, 2017, including a recap and summarization of your Food Wine Conference experience.
- Tweet for assigned brand during/after conference. (10x’s during/3-5x’s after)
- Share photos on Social Media during/after conference (10x’s total)
- Provide a summary of your experience at the Food Wine Conference on your blog after the conference.
- Allow Food Wine Conference to feature or highlight you in newsletter and on their website
- Promote the conference as much as possible on Social Media before the conference
- Willingness to pin photos and posts to the group Pinterest Board for the Food Wine Conference
I submitted my application, now what?
First of all, thank you for applying for an ambassadorship with the Food Wine Conference for 2017! We will be reviewing applications as they come in and will contact those that have made it into the program. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to get back to every candidate who submits an application. If you do not hear back from us by April, we are sorry but you were not selected for the ambassador program for the Food Wine Conference 2017. Please do not contact anyone at the Food Wine Conference to check on the status of your application, we will contact you if we are considering you for the program. Best of luck!
What if I miss the cutoff for applying?
We only accept a limited number of ambassadors for each conference year. If you miss the cut off be sure to apply for the following year, we’ll reopen the application process TBD.
If this all sounds good, please fill out the Brand Ambassador Application.